Saat ini kami telah melakukan update cpanel dari versi 11.24.5 ke 11.25.0
In 11.25.0 over 50% more of the code base was touched in comparison to 11.24. While the version has only incrementally moved up .1, this is considered a “Major” release.
We fully expect this to be a relatively trouble free update and are completely convinced that 11.25.0 once again sets the bar for a quality release.
With cPanel 11.25.0 we continue the tradition of providing comprehensive product release notes. These notes are available at the following locations:
Kami juga telah mengupdate PHP dari versi 5.2.11 ke versi 5.2.12
The PHP development team would like to announce the immediate availability of PHP 5.2.12. This release focuses on improving the stability of the PHP 5.2.x branch with over 60 bug fixes, some of which are security related. All users of PHP 5.2 are encouraged to upgrade to this release.Security Enhancements and Fixes in PHP 5.2.12:
- Fixed a safe_mode bypass in tempnam() identified by Grzegorz Stachowiak. (CVE-2009-3557, Rasmus)
- Fixed a open_basedir bypass in posix_mkfifo() identified by Grzegorz Stachowiak. (CVE-2009-3558, Rasmus)
- Added “max_file_uploads” INI directive, which can be set to limit the number of file uploads per-request to 20 by default, to prevent possible DOS via temporary file exhaustion, identified by Bogdan Calin. (CVE-2009-4017, Ilia)
- Added protection for $_SESSION from interrupt corruption and improved “session.save_path” check, identified by Stefan Esser. (CVE-2009-4143, Stas)
- Fixed bug #49785 (insufficient input string validation of htmlspecialchars()). (CVE-2009-4142, Moriyoshi, hello at iwamot dot com)
Further details about the PHP 5.2.12 release can be found in the release announcement, and the full list of changes are available in the ChangeLog.